I learned how to drive on a Civic and had that car for many, many years.
This is her. Her name is named Betsy. OOOOhhhhh Betsy. (Yes, we name our cars).
| Goodbye old Betsy. You will be missed. |
And we just bought a new one. We call her Sasha.
SO. We got a new one. I test drove a few other cars but felt in my heart that a Civic is truly what I wanted. It's reliable and super economical. Exactly what I need in a car. I've had her now for a few months and she is just great.
So goodbye Betsy, you will be missed. And hello Sasha, we will be spending much time together.
And yes, before we sold Betsy we did indeed have three Civics at once. (David doesn't have a name for his....yet).
SASHA FIERCE!!! Yay!! New cars are the funnest. I'm actually thinking of trading in my KIA for a Honda Accord... I mean I love my KIA but there's something about hondas. They hold a special place in my heart. I think you're definitely a honda family :)
ReplyDelete