We still were really excited to go to the class though! Four months later we finally got around to it. haha.
This was seriously so much fun. We were both so giddy going to the studio. Most of the drive up we were just talking about our love for the art of glass and the memories we had as kids watching and being fascinated with glass blowers at festivals and other places. Yes, I know we are nerds.
We had so much fun but neither of us have any intention of quitting our day jobs. However, I would not mind going in for round two of this. I am tempted to take the actual glass blowing class they offer but am not tempted to spend the $600 studio fee. Yuk.
I don't have any good pictures of the final product, but I'll make sure to take some soon and post it. Here you can just enjoy the videos and photos of the experience. Be jealous!
![]() |
| The studio. The red glowing circle is the fire pit where the liquid glass is held. |
![]() |
| Getting ready! |
![]() |
| This picture doesn't do any justice. Trust me on this...gorgeous!! |




You are so hard core and fun!! I need some EMMMIIILLLYYYY in my life. ASAP! Can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDelete