Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stock Up

Well, life has just been crazy lately. Some future posts to come:

1. Done With School!
2. Job
3. Christmas

But for now, I have another exciting thing to blog about.... food storage. Yes, food storage. When David and I first got married we totally stocked up on all food storage. Over the past few years we have slowly used it up, doing small stock-ups along the way to get us through. Well, the past few months David and I totally depleted our food storage and because of lack of time and money we were unable to stock it back up.

Well, thanks to my incredible family and in-laws for giving us Costco giftcards for Christmas, we were able to have food again! Seriously, for the last few weeks we literally ate expired cans of food for meals. Yuk. Life is just so much happier with food in the pantry :)

Before:


After: 

After is much better, right? And this is just our pantry! Our fridge, freezer, toiletry cabinets, cleaning tools and everything else are completely stocked up as well. I am one happy girl! Thanks family!

1 comment: