Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hair Emergency

I have been going back and forth for the past two years about what to do with my hair. I haven't gotten a haircut since before my wedding... which is almost THREE years ago. I wanted to grow my hair out, but apparently my hair hates me and doesn't grow, like, at all.

Well. I am ready to change. I still do want to keep my hair as long as possible, but there are a few different styles I am choosing from. It basically breaks down to this: bangs, layers, and color.

Here are some pictures of me over the years next to celebs who hair I adore....

What do you think? Which one is your favorite, or combination of favorites?


 #1



#2




#3













 #4



#5


 
#6 (This is what my hair looks like now)


And remember that you have to take into consideration my extremely curly hair...

 I am in desperate help here people. Please!


1 comment:

  1. HA loved that last pic!! I loved you with bangs straight across. super sexy.

    ReplyDelete