Friday, January 20, 2012

A girl can dream, right?

As I have started working in a much more professional environment, I have loved the fact that I get to dress up every day. My favorite clothes have always been from more professional collections, and I am so excited to be in a place where I can actually were my dream wardrobe. However, there is one problem, quality professional clothes and accessories come at a price. One that an intern, such as myself, cannot afford and probably shouldn't even be thinking about right now.

But a girl can dream, right?

With valentines/birthday/wedding coming up I am saving up all of my pennies so that I can add something nice to my professional wardrobe and still wear to special occasions.

I have been spending way too much time looking and browsing at this stuff and I feel guilty because I have already been so blessed with such nice things that I shouldn't even be thinking about such silly stuff right now.

But for all of you who have been wondering... these are my favorite things so far. :)


I love this red suit! I love the side button and the clean lines. Beautiful!
Doesn't this just look so comfortable and gorgeous?! This blue just happens to be my energy color (as given to me by getting my color palette professionally done, which I recommend everyone to get!)

I love this color of red. What a beautiful and simple dress.


I love the big sleeves with the slits in them along with the metallic material
I usually don't go for prints, but if I did, this would be the kind of print I would get.


I actually had the pleasure of trying this suit on at Banana, and let me tell you, HOT! The color, fit, and style were just perfect. Much nicer looking on a person than this model shows. 
A girl can never forget shoes either! I have had this recent obsession with platforms lately.
So feminine and something I think my hubby would like :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment