She has taught me so many wonderful things, most importantly the love and truth of the gospel. She has always had such a strong testimony and her example has helped me develop mine and for me to know that I am truly a daughter of God.
She is such an amazing mother. I love watching her interact with my other siblings because I can tell that they all love her and see her as their best friend and much as I do. I LOVE it!
I remember in high school my guy friends bought my mom a bouquet of flowers for mother's day because of how much they loved her, not just as a friend's cool mom, but as their own friend as well.
Mom, thanks for everything. I love you. Happy mothers day.
My amazing mother with her 5 kids.
i love your mom! and i know you're going to be a wonderful mom too because you're incredible. and you cook great food. and you're a great listener. ps- i love the pic you chose!
ReplyDelete