Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Time

I love the first weekend of April, not only is it General Conference, but also means that spring is on its way!

I love General Conference. It always helps me sort my priorities and is a good reminder (and sometimes a smack in the face) about what I need to be doing in my life. I loved President Monson's talk about the temple. What a sacred and special place it is. Growing up in Arkansas the closest temple was Tulsa, OK which was about 3 hours away. As a ward we would go to the temple about twice a year.

However, even living in a temple-rich area, I don't attend nearly as much as I should, even with a temple literally in my back yard. The temple has such a special place in my heart. I love being there.

Life is going wonderfully. I love my job and I love school. I sit is class and sometimes shake out of excitement about what I'm learning. I know, its pathetic, but it reminds me that I'm doing something that I love and am good at.

David is doing good as well. School is tough for him this semester, but he is pushing through. He does his physical therapy shadowing three days a week, and he really enjoys what he is doing there. He is such an awesome husband. He is such a hard worker and I appreciate him so much. I am so glad that I'm married to my best friend.


2 comments:

  1. I love you and David! You guys are awesome and i can't wait to see you two!! Just a few more months! I know the feeling of excitement in class btw. It is fun to know that you're getting to study what you're good at. I love you EM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you guys!! I hope to see you all soon!! We are moving back to NWA this summer. I'm starting law school and Aaron is going to teach. So, if you ever come our way, or if we ever come your way, I'll let you know!!

    ReplyDelete