My oldest sister, Rachel, and her husband, Steve, live in Southern California about 30 minutes away from my family. My two younger sisters who are in college are off term right now, which means that my entire family lives in California right now and I am the only child away in Utah.
Not fair.
My sister Rachel just had a her second baby boy (grandbaby #2 in the family) and is the cutest thing ever. I love my nephews! David and I went to California this past weekend for Evan's baby blessing. It was so nice being with my family, even if it was for only a couple of days.

Aw, Evan is soo cute!! And Jake is getting so big. California seems to be the hot spot right now. I know so many people moving there! And I just had to say I love that pic of you and david at the beach. You two are stunning.
ReplyDelete