Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fun Weekend!

Since we've been married, I have always had to work weekend nights and miss out on all of those fun Friday/Saturday date nights. But now that i have a new and improved job, I have normal hours! Well. This weekend was full of quality time with each other, and we both had so much fun! On Friday night we went out to eat at Pier 49 Pizza for our first time(yummy!) and then went to Color Me Mine, a store where you pick out a piece of ceramic art, paint it however you would like, and then they fire it up and you pick it up a few days later. Anyways, I have wanted to go there forever and finally went! Totally fun and worth it. I'm excited to see how our pieces turned out. We then went home and watched The Cosby Show, our new favorite!
Saturday morning I had to go into work but left in time to make it to the BYU Basketball game. David and I's first. Fun Times! After the game we went around to different stores looking for shelves we want to put up in our apartment. Home Depot had the only ones we liked, and of course didn't have any in stock nor did any other Home Depots in any 100 mile radius. So, we had to order them online for 2x more + shipping. Boo.
We then came home and deep cleaned our apartment, and I mean deep clean. 8 trash bags later and a HUGE bucket to goodwill, it was done! It's nice to get rid of stuff you haven't touched in a year. I also got to put up my AWESOME gift David made me for Christmas, its an earring holder. I have been needing one for years and my lover bug spoiled me. I think its pretty cool. I like turning all my jewelry into decor/art. I have so much of it that I have been collecting for so long so this also helps them to stay organized and clean as well. Check out my picks for my necklaces and earrings. I think it's a cool way to organize, and to add color to our ghetto cinder block walls.

Also, does anyone know how to edit photo options. Whenever I download mine, it turns into some sort of html language and can't view them so I have no idea which one is what. Any help?









No comments:

Post a Comment