Although I only knew Grani for a short amount of time, she has made a lasting impression to me. Grani was a very strong woman who knew who she was. Her dedication to her family and church is an example to me. I hope to be more like Grani and to serve and bless only a fraction of the amount of people as she did in her life.
Grani's funeral was a bittersweet experience for me. Thinking about Grani being gone was hard to put in place but it was wonderful to celebrate the wonderful life she lived. I also love my husbands family dearly, and was so excited to be able to spend time with them all. My little sister, Sarah, was also able to come with us to the funeral from BYU-Idaho. It was great being able to spend with her as well and to show her around Vegas where she has never been before.
David and Grani, when she first found out she had cancer.
David's last moments with his dear grandma.
Spending time with
We miss you
Awww... your right, that IS bittersweet. I'm glad you guys got to go to her funeral! You look AMAZING, and so does Sarah! What B.E.A.U.tiful seesters I have, tee hee :) Anyways, tell Davido I say HIIIII!!!!
ReplyDelete