I know what your thinking, "Vegan, Gross", but I promise you its AMAZING! I found this recipe when I was a vegan and fell in love with it (along with my hubby, who begs for me to make this). Here is the recipe...
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup margarine (I use butter)
3 very ripe bananas (I usually use like 4-5 to make it extra 'banana'ey)
2 cups flour (I use all whole wheat)
1/2 t. baking soda
1/4 cup vanilla soymilk
1 t. vanilla (I usually do like 2 Tbs., but I love my vanilla)
2 t. cinnamon
1 t. nutmeg
1 t. cloves
1/2 t. salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray 8 x 4 bead pan.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and spices
Cream together the margarine and sugars. Add bananas, soymilk and vanilla
Add wet ingredients to dry. Mix well and pour batter into pan.
Bake for 70 minutes, or until you stick a knife in the middle and comes out clean.
Enjoy! (you can thank me later...)
No comments:
Post a Comment