Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things

There are many things in my life that I simply love, or could not live without. Here are a few of them...

My KitchenAid! Oh, I've waited years for this baby and my mother gave me it for Christmas this year! My kitchen has been an explosion for the past 4 months because of this. I am now a pro at making bread, and can whip out a batch of basically anything in no time with this thing! Don't know what I did without it!

David's Aunt Judi gave us this set of CUTCO knives as a wedding gift. I have no idea how I lived without these! lol. They are amazing! But you have to be way careful with these knives. I can't tell you how many times I have cut myself with these knives by just touching them. If you want a good set, I couldn't recommend these more! They have a forever warranty on them, so it is the only set of knives you will EVER need (plus your future generations)!!!

My Nalgene bottle has saved my life. I carry this thing with me everywhere and reminds me that I need to be drinking 3 of these a day. People make fun of me because I drink out of it with a straw. I always spill on me if I dont, and I like the bigger bottle because they hold more water and are easier to put ice cubes in.


I know I just wrote a whole post about this, but I just love my bike so much! I have been riding it pretty hard lately trying to get into shape for riding it to and from work (I live on top of the mountain, and I work at the bottom of it). And I am proud to say THAT I DID! With actually no problem at all. My bike makes it so easy to ride up steep hills, which I am so grateful for! I can't wait for warmer weather so I can take it more places.


My Scentsy is my hero. I'm sure I'll have a later post about my obsession with "smell goods", but I love this thing! My grandma got all us girls a Scentsy for Christmas and I use this thing all the time, and is always on when I'm home. I am actually in need of buying new wax because I have already worn down all of mine. My favorite so far is the sugar cookie. I love vanilla scents the most :)

My scriptures. This one is pretty self explanatory as to why it is one of my favorite things. These have literally saved my life countless times and has brought me more joy than anything else in my life.

My sweet hubby! David is defiantly one of my favorite things! He is what makes me smile and laugh all day long. He is the one that I can tell everything to and is the one I don't hide anything from. He is my best friend and the love of my life!




So, David and I have done A LOT of remodeling lately. We have been saving up for a TV since we have been married and finally GOT ONE!! Woo Hoo! No more movies on laptops anymore! We got a 42 inch one, and is HUGE in our tiny little apartment. I love it though. We rearranged our furniture and ended up having so much more room. We even got a rug :) I am excited that our place is finally coming together! We still have a lot of things we want to do, and this summer will be full of fun projects! Can't wait!



Thought of the Day: I want to remind/invite everyone to General Conference next week! David and I are inviting whoever wants to come over next Sunday for the afternoon session and for lunch/dinner. We have a great BBQ pit here and would love to get some grillin' going on.

General Conference is a time that, if we are prepared, can change our lives. These leaders are inspired men of God and know what struggles we go through. We all need to prepare for the messages we are going to hear and come with questions that we want answered. I promise that if you come with questions that they will be answered and you will feel the spirit.

General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is this Saturday and Sunday (April 3rd and 4th) at 10am and 2pm on the BYU channel. It can also be viewed online. Go to http://www.lds.org/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment