Sunday, March 14, 2010

2 Years and Counting!

I was going through some old photos of David and I and realized that we are soon approaching our 2 year mark when we first started dating!! This video reminds me of how adorable my hubby is and how much fun we had when we were dating and the fun we continue to have together. I also love that David still has his braces on in this video. lol.


Scripture of the day: James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

This scripture started it all. How powerful it is to know that we can ask our Heavenly Father anything and receive an answer. This has blessed my life countless times, as I know it will bless yours as well.

2 comments:

  1. Emily! It's so crazy that you're married! I bet you two make a sweet couple. I hope all is well for you in your new life/home/budding relationship. I'd like to hear more from you...stay in touch!

    By the way, Caleb and I are approaching the two year mark too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!!! Thanks for sharing that scripture, you're my HERO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete