Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meet the Bloggers.

It has taken me a while to understand how to get this thing working, but I think I have figured it out! I have always loved looking at people blogs, but could never get the energy to do one myself. I have finally taken the first leap.

My name is Emily Christansen Hogg (pernounced Houghe, not Hog). I am a student at Brigham Young University and am going into Public Relations. I work full time and go to school full time, so I am a busy girl. I love to work though, and am sadly a workaholic.

I have been to 48 out of the 50 states, and have lived in 6 of them (Missouri, Michigan, Arkansas, Washington, Idaho, and now Utah.) I am a girly girl, but who wouldnt be with 3 sisters and a girly mom! I love them so much! I have one nephew, Jake, who is wonderful! I hope my kids looks just like this little stud!

I am a southern girl at heart, even though I love big cities. I miss my Arkansas. I get homesick sometime and wish I could just go back to the humidity and to the wonderful southern people.

Here I am at the airport heading to my 1st year of college!

Me and my wonderful sisters! We always love to dress up :)

My parents moved to Seattle when I was in college, and came to a new home where I met my best friend and future husband, David Hogg :)

David has lived in Seattle basically his entire life. He served his mission in Southern California and has unfortunatly grown to hate the cold and wet Seattle and to love the hot and sunny California. He is a student here at BYU also, and is getting his undergrad in Public Health. He will be going to grad school to get his doctorate in Physical Therapy in the next couple of years at UNLV.

David loves his family beyond anything else in this world. He has 3 brothers and 1 sister ( I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, lol). He loves cars, and drools over Nissan Z's. Smoothies and pizza are his favorite food in the world!

This summer David will be doing his internship, which is running his own business. That is taking up all of his time and energy right now, which is frustrating because we never get to see each other. We have just learned to take advangtage of any time we find to be with each other.

David is overall the most amazing and selfless man on this planet. He would do anything for anyone and never puts himself in front of others. His mom did an absolutly amazing job raising him, and I am so grateful for that. He loves and respects his mother so much, which he does for me as well. He is my everything!


David and his sister, Melanie, and his brother, Doug, on Holloween!

David and his motorcycles...


David was the cutest kid! Look at those eyes!


On his mission, he found a pink car that matched his backpack. David is not affraid of the color pink at all, lol.

David and I got married in Manti, UT on July 18th, 2009 in 103 degree weather! It was so hot! We were so blessed to have our family and friends be there with us on our special day and is something I will never forget. I have the most amazing family and wonderful friends!

I love my life!


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Welcome to Blogger-land :) I'm so excited to see more posts, you make me laugh!! Love ya sissy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,
    You make me look sooooo good!! I do appreciate your kind words. Now I'll try harder to earn them!!! This is a super blog start and you are so amazing. Thanks for being such an angel wife and daughter. Have a great week. We will stop by the weekend of April 17 - 18 when we take Douglas to BYUI. He is sooo excited to go. He signed up for classes today, and I thought of you, and the great time you had there. Have a great week. Tons of love to you and David.

    ReplyDelete