Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Are Mormon's Christian?

I absolutely, without a single doubt in my body, believe so.

I know that Christ is my Redeemer. I know that only through His Atonement can I be saved.

I pray to Christ, not Joseph Smith. I believe that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God which I have tremendous gratitude for his faith and courage, but I do not worship him. 

I believe the Book of Mormon to be another testament of Jesus Christ. I love the Bible and read and study it daily. The Bible is filled with stories of prophets, Christ, and miracles, as is the Book of Mormon.

I am a follower of Christ and strive to be more like Him everyday. I know that it is only through his atonement that my sins can be forgiven. I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and is the Son of God.

I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints. I am a Mormon. I am a Christian.

If you would like to know more about my Christian faith, ask me, or visit mormon.org.


 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved” (John 3:16-17).

1 comment:

  1. I love this! And I'm with you. I also read a really interesting blog post by one of my former teachers at BYUI. It was very interesting and very much related to what you spoke of http://lifebylist.blogspot.com/2011/10/mormons-are-not-christians.html

    ReplyDelete