I woke up extremely energized this morning and lost it around 3 this afternoon. David hasn't had any energy either and has been really dizzy throughout the day. Ugh. Ready for this phase to be over with.
The juice at first really tasted yummy but am now starting to have to gag down every glass, especially the vegetable juices. They are just gross and taste like dirt and grass. Even the fruit juices taste gross. What's wrong with me?!
On the bright side, I am so happy I am doing this with David. I honestly don't think I would have made it this far without him. It's nice to have each other as motivation tools. Not only that, but I want to prove to him that I can do this. It is definitely practicing my self control. I hate self control.
Well, Wish me luck. Day #3 done and way too much longer to go. It better be worth it in the end because right now I am nothing but a hungry and moody woman. Not a happy time right now.
Does this not look AMAZING to anyone else, or am I just going crazy?

No comments:
Post a Comment