Sunday, July 17, 2011

4th of July

It was so great to be able to spend the 4th of July with my sister Rachel and her wonderful family. They live in Southern Cal and I only get to see them a couple times a year. She is the only one with kids in the family which means I only get to see my awesome nephews a couples of times a year as well. This made it extra special to spend the day with them. We had a whole day planned out and had a blast! Seeing them made me SUPER excited to graduate so that I can see them more often and hopefully move closer to them so I can see them much more often! Check out the pictures. I seriously have the most adorable nephews ever.


We are lucky to live in complex that has an amazing playground just a few steps outside our door. Jake spent just about every second at the playground.

Jake loves Uncle David. 

Jake and I on a carousel. 

Baby Evan! Can't believe he's 4 months already!



 Rachel with the Evan while us kids are on the playground with Jake.


Playing on the five story playground. Jake was in heaven. 

Played a fun game of mini-croquet



Had a yummy BBQ at my favorite park. 

  My beautiful sissy, Rachel :)

Playing in the ice-cold river. Kids pay no attention to the temperature of the water. He had a blast. 


We went to my aunt's house for dinner and fireworks. I love my family. 

Evan having a good time. 


Loving brothers. My nephews are so handsome :)


My awesome bro-in-law Steve and Jakers. 


Jake woke up at 6:30 and wanted to make breakfast. He was such a good helper mixing the pancakes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment