Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter with the Hogg's

I have the best in-laws. I am so blessed to be part of such a wonderful family. I remember someone asking me once if I got along with my in-laws and was surprised that I never thought as them as in-laws because I have always considered them my own family. I would never ask for anything else.

David's family came in town this week for my sister-in-laws graduation, as well as Easter, David's birthday, and Stephen's endowment. It was a busy week, but very fun filled. They left early this morning and am sad that they had to leave so soon. What a great weekend. I love my family!

Sorry there are so many pictures, we just had so much fun!


The Hogg family at the Provo Temple supporting Stephen getting his endowments. It was so nice having everyone there together.


Congrats on your Mission Call Stephen! We're all so happy for you! The future Elder Hogg :)

At Mi-Mi's celebrating Melanie and Colin's graduation.

Oh My Goodnes. Tacano's is the best restaurant ever!! In celebration of Stephen getting his missiona call to Brazil, we went to a Brazilian meat restaurant, you know the ones where they just keep bringing large bunched of meat to your table that is phenomenal. Poor Stephen ate so much that he threw up 5 minutes after he got home. haha.

Such a fun time together!

David's parents and Stephen spent the day in SLC to have a day together. I had to work and David and his little brother were stuck at home and I was stuck at work, SO they came and visited me at work and they got to play a little bit to while they went bowling and did the ropes course.







Is it bad that I bought my husband a gift that I really wanted? I know he wanted one too though, so I don't feel too bad.

Over Christmas he was obsessed with his little brothers helicopter. His parents then got him his own for his birthday.

The boys worked so well together while assembling our new summer toy :)

Got the grill up just in time for the BBQ!


Banoffee Pie I made for Easter. You boil sweetened condensed milk for 3 hours so it turns in to toffee. Yum-o!


Going on an Easter egg hunt! So fun!









David's parents got us an air-mattes for his birthday. It was anti-climatic for David, but I loved it and is very well needed in our apartment! Thanks Lisa!






David being kicked in the face with a soccer ball. haha. It's really funny slow-mo.




Doing what he does best, showing off.




I am so bummed! While we were at Tacanos they sang happy birthday to David. They had a fun song and made David dance. It was so funny! My dumb camera died though right before they started to sing. Bummer.

1 comment:

  1. the air mattress is perfect for when i come to visit!! now I can sleep on it!! haha. I loved the updates and pics! I miss the Hoggs!!

    ReplyDelete