Monday, April 25, 2011

Week with Mom

I had so much fun with my mom! It's always sad to say goodbye. She is such a good friend. We had so much fun together! I wish I wasn't as busy with finals and work so that I could spend more time with her. Here are some pictures of our week together...


My mom helped me start part of my garden this year. The bulbs should start coming up soon!

We hiked Y Mountain together. We had a good time! Here is the view from the top.

We made it!



Almost there!

About to start. My mom was trying to make every excuse not to go. I still made her, and she is happy she did :)

My sister Sarah stopped in for a night!


David and Sarah at a toy store.

Pretty spring! We went on a walk/hike everyday. So pretty here!


Davido and I! Love him!



No comments:

Post a Comment