Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Famous Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies w/ Cream Cheese Frosting

Fall is here, which means one thing, PUMPKIN is here too! Fall is my favorite season (although it just snowed yesterday and the fall season totally passed us, sad). I have made these cookies hundreds of time, and they never fail. I love them, my husband loves them, and people crave them. So, I thought I would be a good person and share this recipe to you all. Enjoy!
P.S. If you're a cookie dunker, then beware. These are amazing with milk!

Pumpkin Cookies

Cream together:
1/2 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 egg
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla extract

Add flour & Spices. Mix well:
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt, baking soda, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, and nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon

1/2 cup chocolate chips (I'm a big chocolate fan, so i usually add a cup of chips)

Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes! YUMMM-O!


Cream Cheese Frosting


1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
6 Tbsp butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract

No comments:

Post a Comment