Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Addiction...

Hi. My name is Emily and I have an addiction to candles.

But you know what, it's not even just candles. It's anything that smells good. Whether it's hand soap, scentsy, body wash or candles, I just can't get enough.

Fall is my favorite time of year for many reasons. But on the top of that list is Yankee Candles. I love spicy smells especially anything with pumpkin, cinnamon or vanilla.

And guess what... fall is FULL of wonderful spicy smells.

I just can't get enough. Our mall just opened up a Yankee Candle store (yay!) and I am a happy girl. I get their magazines monthly and it always makes me giddy. However, before the store opened up here I was left to order candles without smelling them first. It's a hard job. Candles smell differently from a scratch and sniff sticker than real life.

So, when this new store opened I was able to take all of my candles that I didn't like (goodbye Vineyard, North Pole, and Tutti Fruity) and exchange them for NEW ones! I love satisfaction guarantees!

So, I of course got all fall-scented candles and am loving every one of them. My favorite is Be Thankful. I go through about two of those every season. :)

Currently Burning: Gingerbread


Some of my other fall scents: 





2 comments:

  1. hahaha i love that you have like fifty of them. they remind me of you and how your room always smelled good (your whole house). i miss you emily! this post just took me back to high school and all the lotions you went through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun! I have to admit, I have the same addiction. But it's okay and wonderful at the same time. I am thankful that I can sell scentsy have be able to smell wonderful things everday!

    ReplyDelete