Tuesday, August 30, 2011

End of Summer

I had an absolutely amazing two week vacation visiting family these last couple weeks of summer. It was great to see both my family and David's family and to relax and have fun with them all.

We spent time with David's family in Seattle and Seaside, OR and spent time with my family in So-Cal.  We spent lots of time at the beach, which in my opinion is the only way to truly vacation and escape the stresses of life.

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, as did our summer break. School started yesterday, but I am happy to say that it was my LAST first day of school. Yay! It's exciting yet weird knowing that this is my last semester of being a student. I love school and learning but I am excited to be done with homework and just the stress of school.

This semester shouldn't be too bad though. I am taking my senior capstone class which will be intense, but other than that I am just taking random classes that I have been putting off since my freshman year of college (yes, statistics).

I am looking for an internship though, so if anyone knows of any PR/Marketing internships in Utah Valley please let me know :)


My favorite thing to do is spend the day at the beach with my cute hubby.


No comments:

Post a Comment