Friday, November 12, 2010

Confession

I didn't go to any of my classes this week. Woops.

I was totally sick the first half (excusable), and my hubby and I played hookie today because we were having too much fun (not so excusable).

Whatever. It was worth it. I hardly ever miss class and there wasn't anything big going on in any of them anyways. David and I had fun though playing hookie. We went to the mall and Best Buy and picked out stuff to put on our Christmas list. We always have so much fun together shopping.

Ive been sick all week. Totally wiped me out. I got it last weekend while my in-laws were in town. Awful timing. My sister-in-law is getting married in December so the plans were to get a lot of planning done. I'm sad that I missed out on most of it. I love planning and organizing! Its my thing! I did get to do a little bit of dress shopping though, and I have to say, Melanie bought the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen. Literally. I'm kind of jealous that I didn't find it for my wedding ;). She'll be beautiful, as always! Congratulations to Melanie and Collin. December 22 is right around the corner!!!

1 comment:

  1. Like! Sorry you were sick but unsorry that you played hookie. I did that two weeks ago. Best decision ever!

    ReplyDelete