Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Events

I just love summer. It is a time to relax and recuperate from the yearly thrashings from the school year and gives you extra time to spend with your love ones. David and I were originally supposed to go to Seattle for only 3 days for a quick visit with family over the 4th of July and so that we could pick up and drive a new car back to Utah that my parents sold to us. When we arrived to Seattle, David's parents offered us a painting job along with a few other offers from people in the area for us to do some fix-ups on their homes. Realizing that we could spend more time in Seattle with family along with the fact that we would be earning way more money staying there than if we would come back to Utah, quickly changed our 3 day break to an extended 17 day vacation. Yea!

Lots happened over the 17 days in Seattle, including our 1 year anniversary from when we got married, my family officially moving to O.C. California, finding out that I'm going to be an Aunt again!!, buying a new car and bicycle, and visiting one of my favorite places in the county, Sequim.

Instead of me writing about all our adventures, I'll just let you enjoy looking at the photos and videos of it all. I know there are a lot, but it was a great vacation!







1 comment:

  1. I love your cute blog. Emily, you are just soo cute. I love to see all the pictures. Tell David hi from me.

    LOVE you BOTH!
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete