Well, I have some BIG news... I got accepted into the public relations program! I couldn't be more excited right now! It so wonderful to see all of my hard work actually get paid off! I start in the fall and will hopefully graduate by the end of next summer. This is such a huge accomplishment. The PR program at BYU is ranked #5 in the nation, and only has a 50% acceptance rate. What an honor!
Life is good to David and I. We are so blessed. I love being able to spend time with him this summer (even though I would prefer more!)and cant believe that we have been married for almost a YEAR! Crazy how time flies.
My computer has been in the shop for the last couple of weeks and David's computer charger cord broke and so we have been computer-less for the last couple weeks. You really don't realize how much you depend on technology until its not there. I am glad to say that I did survive. Even though, to my surprise, I kind of liked not having one around. I learned to appreciate the silence of my home and picked up books that I haven't read in a while. It was a nice vacation away from my computer.
David and I go home to Seattle next weekend for a nice week-long vacation. We're excited to see our families and being away from our jobs. My family is moving to Southern California on the 6th of July, and so this is the last time I will be with my family in the beautiful city of Seattle. I am happy that David's family will still be there so we can still visit there regularly, and am excited that we will have more excuses to go down to So. Cal and visit the beach now :)
HOORAY!!!! I'm so excited for you, and I'm so glad you called last night to share the news!! We're so proud of you!!!
ReplyDelete