Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Flowers

I love flowers, and this season sure is bringing on some pretty ones. Growing up, my mother always had flower and veggy gardens in the summer and always took great care of them. Im not going to lie, I always thought flowers and gardening were pointless and annoying growing up. I am a changed woman. When my mom came into town she gave me a crash course with flower gardening 101. She helped me pick and plant some of my own, and I have grown to love my tiny little flower garden on my porch. Its starting to grow and mature a lot more now and it makes me happy everyday when I look at them. Im just happy they are not dead :)





These are flowers that my visiting teacher brought me. She is so sweet and I love the scent they leave in my apartment.



My little sister came and visited David and I from Rexburg for a Sunday afternoon and had fun BBQing and going on drives up the canyon. I love my sissy!



David doing what he does best...showing off and giving me a heart attack. haha.



I just love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment