So, I love my nephew. He is such a sunshine in my life, and I miss him so much. He lives in San Diego with my sister and her hubby, which means that I hardly ever get to see him :( It seems like just yesterday that my sister told us she was pregnant, and now Jake is a year and a half. Crazy how time flies. He is the only grandkid in our family and is spoiled to death. He definatly is not lacking any attention in this family. I was looking at pictures of him, and just got a little homesick for my stud of a nephew. Enjoy the pictures and videos, I know there are a lot... :)
The day Jacob was born. Such a happy time for our family!
He had the craziest hair!


The first time I met him :)



Jake at our wedding. I love his little Tux!


haha!


Jakey visited us in Utah :)

This is his "cheese" face! Love him!

His 1st birthday!

He loves water! He's going to be such a beach bum living in California.

Look how big he's getting!

Haha! I guess he was hungry.

Helping my sister carry in the mail.
AHHH I love this post!!!! I forget how little he used to be... sniff sniff!! Jakey misses his Auntie Em like CRAZY, too. This was so sweet, thanks Fluffy!!! :)
ReplyDelete